What's the Pointe? is an informational class that will answer questions you may have about The Turning Pointe along with:
- explaining the history of The Turning Pointe
- how to become a member
- opportunities to get involved
- learning about John Wesley and the Methodist church
- and much more
The next class will be offered in the fall on a Saturday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. (Date TBA) Lunch is provided and child care will be offered with advance notice.
If you are interested in attending this class, you may:
- contact the church office at 985-9800
- complete and submit the form below
- or go to the Turning Pointe Evansville app on your smart phone, select the Forms/Registration tab and then click on the "Register for What's the Pointe? Class"
If you have questions about the WTP? class, email Cory H., associate pastor. .